- Drag an .obj file from your computer into the Glyph Align Window.
- To align the glyph, you can do one or both of the following:
- Right Click + Drag the Glyph Align Window to rotate its coordinate system.
- Click on the Rotate + and Rotate - buttons.
- Left Click + Drag the Glyph Align Window to rotate its view.
- Left Click + Drag the Data-Driven Preview to see how the glyph will look on an example data visualization.
- Click Render Thumbnail to create a thumbnail image of the glyph. This image is rendered according to the view of the Glyph Align Window.
- When you're ready, give a Family and Class name for this glyph, then click Export Obj.
Forward Vec = (, , )
Up Vec = (, , )